2/1/09

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle


I am always looking for new ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle. A few months ago I was watching a Good Morning America type show and they had this interesting segment on cleaning your home with eco-friendly products. They had some great, create-it-yourself household cleaners. But one that really caught my eye was recycling used fabric softener dryer sheets by using them to dust your home. They also work great on the Swiffer sweepers. Since that morning, I have been using them to dust. I have started the habit of dusting after I remove clothes from the dryer that way I don't have to save the old dryer sheets...this saves me money by keeping me from buying expensive cans of Pledge, plus those fumes can sometimes be hazardous to your health if breathed in too much. Win-win situation :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it DOES NOT work on the swiffer. You're a liar. Dusting I can accept...but the swiffer just makes that nasty scratching sound. But...I love you anyway!

Anonymous said...

If we had the CORRECT Swiffer, it WOULD work! Take that! Haha...we live under the same roof, yet we leave comments on each other's blogs...how lame are we?!?!