10/3/08

So, this is a late blog....but Nate celebrated his 26th birthday this week! He had parent-teacher conferences until 7 that night, but we did have a nice relaxing and peaceful (other than the drive-by happy birthday screams from a few of Nate's students!) meal at home...chicken enchiladas, Spanish rice, and peanut-butter cup frozen yogurt :) It was nice to take time and eat a nice meal at our kitchen table. Things have been very busy for us, and we often forget to take time for ourselves. I hope Nate had a very happy birthday, he is a very special man and I am blessed to have him in my life.

On another note, we are headed to Aurora/Grand Island tonight to spend time with family. We finally are able to watch my little brother play football against Aurora...GO DISCOVERERS! It is his senior year...I can't believe how fast the time flies!

1 comment:

Nate Helzer said...

I had a WONDERFUL birthday thanks to my beautiful wife! Thank you for all you did/do