1/17/12

My students are blogging

I've carried my love of blogging into the classroom. For the past two years my 12th grade students have kept blogs, but this year I've expanded my horizons and have decided to create a blog for a project my English 9 students are working on. We're just getting into our Social Action unit--one of my favorites--but this year I've expanded it just a bit to include this blogging component. The blog is still a work in progress; students are currently working on creating a description for the About Us page (that should be posted by Friday). I'm also happy to report that The Keith County Chamber of Commerce and Grow Keith County have agreed to link our class blog to their websites, so we can share our work (and the good work people of Keith County are doing) with more people! Anyway, check out the blog if you're interested in seeing what students are doing...

No comments: