3/15/09

Lincoln-land


On Friday, Nate and I made the voyage to Lincoln because I had a student competing at the state level for Poetry Out Loud. Though this did have a little bit of work involved for me, we did get to have some fun :) Nate and I got to have coffee with one of my best friends, Hannah. Hannah is getting married in August so we went to David's Bridal so I could see her beautiful wedding dress and be fitted for my bridesmaid dress. I was so thankful for the time we had to chat :)

We also spent some time with my sister-in-law Amy and our niece, Denelle. Here is a photo of us from lunch at Noodles :) It is always a fun time with the Nebesniaks...Denelle is a gorgeous and funny little girl. I think she is going to be quite the heartbreaker when she is a teenager!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We were so glad you guys could come up to Lincoln! Denelle just loves spending time with her Aunt Elle and Uncle Nate (and Sampson)!